Friday, July 17, 2009

Weekly Highlights

Monday, Cole & I met my friend Ruth & her boyfriend Ryan for happy hour at San Felipe's in Tempe. Ruth & I have been friends since 4th grade. We haven't seen each other in years. It's sad how we get so wrapped up in our own lives. Monday was the first time I met Ryan. Ryan is a nice guy! The funny thing is that Cole & Ryan know each other. They worked together for a short time at STG. It was so nice seeing Ruth! We picked up right were we left off! Cole can't believe Ruth & I haven't seen each other in so long. He's says we're so alike it's scary :) I am going to make sure I stay in touch with Ruth. She is a great friend & I have missed her!

I made it to Yoga on Tuesday night & to the gym on Wednesday night. I'm hoping to get back into it! I bought tickets to WICKED this week! Cole & I are looking forward to the show next weekend!

Tonight, Cole & I went to Streets of New York for dinner. We love the Four Cheese Formaggio. It's always a special treat! Nothing planned for this weekend. Just taking Patch to the vet tomorrow morning. He has a skin tag on his leg that seems to be growing. I hope that he's okay!

No comments:

Post a Comment