Sunday, July 19, 2009

Patch is Scheduled for Surgery

We went to Starbucks Saturday morning, ran some errands, & brought Patch to the vet. Patch will be having surgery this coming Friday. The vet will be removing the skin tag & part of his tail. I wish he didn't have to have surgery, but feel like the surgery will really help him. Over the past few months, Patch has had lots of trouble with his tail. The skin under the tail is so raw! I do my best to keep it clean, but it has to hurt him. The vet isn't too concerned about the skin tag, but it has been growing & bothering Patch. I pray that the surgery goes well with no complications & that Patch recovers quickly.

Cole & I went to my parent's house Saturday afternoon for some poolside fun & dinner. It was great to enjoy the water & the fam! Sommer slept over last night. Cole is at work today. I am getting stuff done around the house & enjoying some time to myself. I got a pedicure this afternoon. It was wonderful! Cole should be home soon. We plan to go to church at 5:30 & enjoy a nice evening at home. Looking forward to a nice week.

No comments:

Post a Comment