Friday, July 10, 2009

This week

Sunday afternoon, Cole & I grabbed a Chipotle burrito & headed to the movies. We got movie passes from Casey & had to put them to good use! We saw The Proposal at the Tempe Market Place. It was a cute movie!

Monday, I had 2 appointments & was able to meet Britt & Makayla for lunch at Jason's Deli near Chandler Fashion Center. It was nice to see Britt & Makayla is getting so big! It sure was great having 4 days off!

Tuesday night, Cole & I volunteered at the Ronald McDonald House at Phoenix Children's Hospital with some Child Life friends. We prepared & served hamburgers, apple pie, & Theresa's famous chicken dip. It was a post 4th of July celebration! Theresa & Larry did face painting with the kids. It was a fun time!

Tonight, Cole & I went to Pita Jungle for dinner. We love that place!

Tomorrow is the Trach Education Fair. It will be a wonderful event for our Airway families! I'm looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment