Sunday, June 28, 2009

Weekend Happenings

With Cole no longer having kidney stones & me having both weekend days off, this has been a great weekend! My Aunt Wendy, Uncle Sheldon, & Cousin Shelby are in town, so Cole & I spent Friday night at my parents house. Wendy made a wonderful meal on the barbecue. Shrimp, scallops, steak, & veggies! It was nice to see the fam!

Saturday morning Cole & I took Patch to the vet for his annual appointment. He hates the vet...he gets so nervous! He had a heart worm test & got 2 shots (Rabies & Distemper). He looks good, but I will need to put to some medicine on his butt daily to keep it clean & dry...got to love those Bulldog tails. I will also have to clean out his ears & give him ear drops once a week. Boy does he hate this...he was really upset with me yesterday!

Sommer slept over last night. We made whole made pizza & it turned out great! Thank you Anica & Ian for teaching us how to make pizza! Here are some pictures of the yummy pizza!

Cole is at work today. Sommer & I made waffles this morning. We used up the mango syrup. I'll have to have Jenna make some more for me. It was so good! Sommer & I will be heading over to my parents house this afternoon for some poolside fun! I am really looking forward to hanging out by the pool. Sadly, this will be my first time all summer! My Uncle Sheldon went back to Colorado, but Wendy & Shelby will be here another week. It will be nice to spend more time with them. Back to work tomorrow, but it will be a short week! I work Monday thru Thursday & then Cole & I will head up to Alpine for the weekend. Cole's parents rented a house so we will have some family fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment