Friday, June 5, 2009

Friday

I was off today & will be working the next 6 days. For some reason I scheduled myself to work 2 weekends in a row. I thought it would be nice to take my days off so I have two 3 day weekends. A nice idea in theory; however, that means in 17 days I will only have 2 days off. No wonder why I'm tired!

Today was a busy day. I had a follow up appointment this morning and then went to Katie's (a past co-worker & friend) home to teach her infant massage. Baby Jaxton really enjoyed the massage. Jaxton has been having some GI issues. I hope the infant massage will help Jaxton & his parents!

Tonight Cole & I babysat my friend Mindy's daughter Kendall. Kendall is 4 months old & I was her first babysitter. I am honored that Mindy felt comfortable leaving Kendall with me while her & Dustin went to Kaylee's dance recital. Cole & I had fun with Kendall tonight. Bath time was definitely the highlight. I wish I had a picture to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment