Sunday, June 14, 2009

Happy Birthday Cole

Today is Cole's 26th Birthday. Unfortunately, he missed work & was in pain most of the day. I hope that he is feeling better soon & has a great year! Happy Birthday Cole!

With Cole home sick, I was forced to take it easy today. I stayed in my pajamas all day & didn't have to worry about make up. It was great & much needed! I was able to make breakfast...I used our new waffle iron & the mango syrup Jenna made. It was yummy! I worked on a project for work for a few hours this morning & spent the afternoon reading. I was finally able to finish the book Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert. Brittney gave it to me for my 23rd Birthday. It's sad it took me so long to read it. It really was a great book. I made pasta & Greek salad for dinner & Cole & I took Patch on a walk. The weather has been surprisingly nice for June in Arizona. A nice relaxing day - a true day of rest!

No comments:

Post a Comment