Saturday, June 13, 2009

Oh, what a day...

I am so tired from a very busy day. Cole is recovering from kidney stones, so I ended up doing both his & my stuff around the house. When I went to do the pool, the storage room bolt lock would not work. I tired some DW40, but no luck. I ended up calling a locksmith who was able to fix the lock (for a pretty penny) so I could clean the pool this afternoon.

We did make it to Emily's 4th birthday. Emily has lots of friends. It was fun to watch all of them play! We got Emily a Create-A-Book for her birthday. The personalized books make the child the star of their very own hard bound storybook. They're pretty cool. My Aunt Julie gave me a couple when I was little. Not only did I love them, I still have them! Check out the website http://mycreateabook.com/

Tomorrow is Cole's 26th Birthday! I hope he is feeling better & able to enjoy himself after he gets off work. We will be going to Four Peaks Brewery here in Tempe for dinner & drinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment