Thursday, May 21, 2009

Ultra Sound

I had a pelvic/gyno ultra sound today. The ultra sound technician found multiple cysts on both ovaries. When I got home, there was a message from my gyno office asking me to call the office regarding my lab results. I will call tomorrow for more information. There is a very good chance that I have polycystic overies. I'm a little bummed, but thankful for medicine.

Work is going much better this week. I was determined to have a good attitude this week despite last week's drama. I made it to the gym twice this week. Yoga was lots of fun on Tuesday. Last night I tried a modified Rachael Ray recipe. Turkey Burgers w/ Garlic-Black Pepper-Parmesan Sauce & Roasted Tomatoes w/ Basil & Balsamic Drizzle! It was yummy - a must try!

Off to bed. Looking forward to a 3 day weekend! Tomorrow's Friday!

1 comment:

  1. Hey girl, sorry you aren't feeling the best. I am thinking of you. I still want to do the infant massage. Lets try to strart the week after next. Email me and let me know your schedule.

    Kate

    ReplyDelete