Saturday, May 9, 2009

This Week

Summer is here - we are now in the triple digits :)

Thursday I had my Allergist appointment. I have an immunodeficiency & got a pneumo vaccine that should help increase the antibodies in my blood. I will get labs done in 3-4 weeks to see where my levels are at & will be seeing a Pulmonologist later this month.

Thursday evening Cole & I joined my friend Megan & her boyfriend Michael at Voce in Scottsdale. Megan's brother & his band were playing. We loved Voce - the atmosphere was wonderful, the wine was great, the music was nice, & it's always fun to see Megan!

Tonight we celebrated Mother's day with my family. We all met at my Mom & Dave's house for dinner. I made a fat-free, sugar-free dessert. I got the recipe from my friend Marcella. It's yummy! We had dinner & played a few games of Sequence. I wish we could have stayed longer, but Cole has to work bright & early tomorrow.

Tomorrow night we will head over to Marion & Warren's (Cole's Grandparents) to celebrate Mother's Day with Cole's Family. Marion & Warren live in Gold Canyon. It's a way out, but very beautiful. It will be nice to see Cole's family.

We are very thankful to be blessed with so many wonderful mothers & grandmothers! Happy Mother's Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment