Saturday, May 16, 2009

This Week's Happenings

Not too much going on this week. Cole has been under the weather the past few days. I hope he's feeling better soon! I went to the gynecologist on Wednesday because my periods have been out of control. Got some blood work & will be getting an ultra sound next week. Hopeful, that my periods will be under control soon!

Friday was a hard day for me at work. I was super busy all day, had some work drama in the afternoon, and a dead battery in 100 degree weather. You've got to be kidding me! I have trouble letting things go. I care so much & so strongly about my work. I often think it would be better if I didn't care so much. I keep telling myself that "tomorrow's another day," but can't stop wondering why life has to be so complicated. How can I simplify my life?

Not too much going on this weekend. I'm getting my hair done today & may rent Bride War's. Nothing like a chick flink to take my mind off things. Maybe try Golden Spoon. It's suppose to be the best Frozen Yogurt the world has ever known! May go to a friend's graduation party tonight & get a pedicure tomorrow. It should be a nice, relxing weekend. Just what the doctor ordered :)

No comments:

Post a Comment