Sunday, May 3, 2009

This Week's Happenings

What a busy week. Wednesday, Cole & I enjoyed the evening at my friend Marsie's house for WINE Down Wednesday. We enjoyed food, friends, & wine! Thursday evening, Cole & I volunteered at the Ronald McDonald House at Phoenix Children's Hospital. A group of us (from the Child Life Department) provided dinner. I made Cherry Delight & it was wonderful :) After dinner, we played Disney's Scene It. We had lots of fun!

This weekend my Aunt Kim was in town. She flew in Thursday night & I will be dropping her off at the airport tomorrow morning on my way to work. She stayed at my sister Jenna's house Thursday-Saturday night & is staying with Cole & I tonight. This weekend we had lots of fun! Friday we hung out & had dinner at Jenna's new apartment. Saturday we went shopping at Arizona Mills, enjoyed some Greek food at the Greek Festival at Tempe Town Lake, & went to Joe & Sharon's (Sharon is my dad's cousin) house in Glendale for pizza & wii bowling. Today we went to Wildflower for breakfast, took Patch on a walk at Tempe Town Lake, went to the pool, & had a spaghetti dinner. We had a great weekend! It is always fun to see my Aunt Kim - I just wish she lived closer!

No comments:

Post a Comment