Friday, May 29, 2009

Labs

After work, I stopped by Sonora Quest Laboratories at Banner Desert to get my blood drawn. Unfortanuately, I am becoming a regular. This location has been working great with my work schedule. They are open until 6pm & I have been lucky to have no wait. I was thankful to get the lab work for the Gynecologist & the Immunologist done at the same time today. One poke was definately the way to go! I am always amazed at how great phlebotomists are at drawing blood. It makes the experience so much better! I continue to pray for a clean bill of health.

Cole & I watched baby Allison tonight. She is almost 4 months old & is a cutie. Patch was a little iritating at first because he was so interested in our little guest. Luckly he eventually settled down so we could enjoy our time with Allison. I was really impressed with Cole. He was great with Allison. I will post pics tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment