Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Sick

I have been sick! On Saturday, I felt like I was getting a cold. On Sunday, I woke up with a full blown flu! Fever (102), cough, sore throat, runny nose, body aches, headache, chills, fatigue, vomiting, & respiratory symptoms. I was miserable! I'm pretty sure I have H1N1. I got the regular flu shot a couple weeks ago & half of my kids had Influenza A last week. Just my luck! My Pulmonologist called in an antiviral, z-pack, & prednisone Sunday night. I stayed home Monday with low grade fevers, still feeling miserable. I stayed home again today, still not feeling so hot. The fever is gone, but I still have a nasty respiratory infection. I am hoping I will be feeling better tomorrow & back to work!

On a better note, last Monday I went over to Meg's house to teach her infant massage. It was lots of fun & Meg says Rory is really loving the massage! On Thursday, Cole & I joined the family at Texas Road House to celebrate Pa Tony's 75th Birthday! We had a great time & were happy we could be there to celebrate such a special birthday! On Saturday, I traded in my Accord for a CR-V! My lease is up in January & I needed new brakes so we thought it was a good time to start looking into new lease options. We got a great deal & I really love my CR-V! After spending the afternoon at the car dealership, we went to Oktoberfest at Tempe Town Lake.

My new ride:

Construction started on our house last week & our condo will be shown again today! We are starting to get a little nervous about selling the condo, but are hopeful that all will work out.

Week 1: Our Slab:
We meet with Shasta Pools on Saturday to get pricing for our pool design. The pool is more expensive than we anticipated! I spoke with the Accountant at Shasta Pools & we can't start financing until the house closes. The bad news is that the best loans out there right now are 5 year loans at 10% interest which will be super expensive! We are hoping that we can refinance or get a second mortgage after close. If not, we will need to start saving for this pool!

No comments:

Post a Comment