Sunday, October 11, 2009

Another New Car...

Saturday we traded in Cole's Accord. Cole's lease was coming to an end. His car had some damage, but it ended up being best to get him into a new lease. Cole will be driving a Civic for the next 3 years. It's a nice new car.

Today I toured Cardon Children's Medical Center. This new tower located at Banner Desert Medical Center in Mesa will open November 2nd. It was nice to see old co-workers & see how the hospital I once worked at is expanding. I love the new hospital. There is a really cool Forever Free Zone for hospital events!

This evening I met some old friends for dinner at Murphy's Law in downtown Chandler. It was nice to see the girls & catch up!

I will be off tomorrow since I will be working next Sunday. I am looking forward to one more day off. I could get used to 3 day weekends! Not much planned for tomorrow. Just a dentist appointment. I hope to relax & get rid of this respiratory infection!

No comments:

Post a Comment