Friday, October 16, 2009

A Busy Week

Monday was a nice relaxing day off. Cole & I went to BJ's Brewery for dinner & did some shopping at Chandler Fashion Center. I was able to find a dress & shoes for Kyle & Heidi's wedding!

Tuesday afternoon, I saw my Pulmonologist. I was still under the weather & Dr. Santana wanted to get a chest x-ray. Apparently, I was developing post-viral pneumonia. Good thing I saw the doctor! I started a new antibiotic & hope to be feeling better soon!

Wednesday night, I had dinner at Pita Jungle in Phoenix with the PCH girls. Lisa was in town & I got to meet baby Paige!

Tonight, Cole & I meet friends at Caffe Boa on Mill. Amy is in town from Washington & we celebrated Vicki's birthday. It was great to see the Goble's & the West's. It is always nice to see old friends!

I only have one day off this weekend & will be working the next six days. It is going to be a long week! Hoping to get some chores done early, so we can enjoy our Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment