Sunday, October 25, 2009

Construction - Week 4

Cole & I stopped by our new house yesterday to see how the construction is coming along. We were amazed to see how much has been done in just 4 weeks! They will be doing the stucco soon. We still have not sold our condo, but have listed the condo for rent as well. Hopefully, we will get some action in December when the ASU fall semester ends. The pressure is definitely on!

Our house, front view

Thursday, I was off for the afternoon. It was a much needed relaxing afternoon! I stopped at Cold Stone for some pumpkin ice cream, watch some tivo, took an afternoon nap, made stuffed peppers for dinner, & did some shopping.

Friday, was a long day. I worked my regular shift & then went to the Annual Memorial Service. Rakhi, Ashley, & I stopped at Sam's Cafe for a bite to eat before heading to the service. The service turned out very nice & it was nice to see the families I have worked with. The evening reminded me of how special every child is & how it is so important to never take a second for granted. Health & life are so precious! After the service, I joined my family at Spinato's Pizza. My godmother, Mary, is in town for the weekend. It was nice to see her & spend time with the family!

Saturday, Cole & I ran some errands, stopped by our new house, went to church with my family, ate dinner at Streets of New York, & Sommer slept over. It is always nice to spend quality time with Sommer...never a dull moment with her around!

No comments:

Post a Comment