Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Pregnancy Update

I will be 31 weeks on Wednesday. Playing a bit of catch up here!

Here is my 28 a week belly pic! At 27.5 weeks I was not dilated, 50% effaced, and my fetal fibronectin was negative. My glucose test was normal and my iron was just a little low. They told me not to worry about it but to add in extra iron to my diet where I can.


These ultrasound pics were taken just shy of 29 weeks. I was really nervous that my cervix might be too short but it didn't go down much and remains in normal range. It was actually 32 at my last ultrasound and 30 this time. Anything over 25 is normal. I was very relieved! The babies looked great too. Cloe was 2lbs 12oz and Jaeb was 2lbs 11oz. Both are growing just as they should despite being twins. Jaeb decided to turn from head down to head up though. I'm hoping he'll move again before delivery!! I did get to see Jaeb drinking the amniotic fluid, it was pretty cool! I also think Cloe looks like Page in this ultrasound pic! One of the best parts of being pregnant with twins is definitely all the extra ultrasounds :) I saw Dr. Linnerson two days after this ultrasound and my uterus measured at 36 weeks with 6lbs of baby. Yikes!
 
I am getting more uncomfortably as I get bigger and contractions have increased but remain irregular. I did make any extra trip to the OB when they picked up in the mornings. Luckily all is normal for a twin pregnancy! I will see Dr. Linnerson next week when he returns from vacation and my visits with him with increase to weekly appointments. I will have my next ultrasound at 33 weeks and then the ultrasounds will become more frequent as well. Being pregnant with twins in much harder than one but I am thankful that things have been going so well and pray these babies can make it safely into September!

I had a wonderful baby shower on July 19th. My mom and sister Jenna did a great job planning it. We sure are lucky to have such amazing friends and family in our lives :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment