Wednesday, January 1, 2014

My Birthday Weekend!

We had a 3 day weekend for my 30th birthday earlier this month. The festivities included Bosa donuts, a Santa visit, brunch with my mom and Sommer, a trip to the Desert Botanical Gardens, the Breakfast Club, the McCormick Ranch Train Park, Sprinkles Cupcakes, pizza and smores with my family, the Farm House, the Brush Bar, and JJ's 2nd birthday party! It was a busy weekend but lots of fun. I am very thankful to have so many wonderful people in my life :)

Page was scared of Santa ;)
 

Train ride and cuddles with mama after the Santa encounter!

So cute!!
 

Dressed warm for the luminarias! Thanks for the invite Russ and Beth!

The McCormick Ranch Train Park!

Sprinkles Cupcakes :)

The Brush Bar with Jamie, Anica, and Brittney
 



Park fun for JJ's party!

No comments:

Post a Comment