Wednesday, July 20, 2011

38 Week Appointment

We had our 38 week appointment today. Everything looks good (vitals, urine, & Page's heartbeat). I am still at 1cm, but have started having contractions & my pelvis is opening. My bad hip has been bothering me, but Dr. Linnerson assures me that it will not effect labor. As for the contractions, they don't hurt & are getting my body ready for the real thing. I'm hoping Page will come on or before my due date, but if not Dr. Linnerson will induce me on Friday, August 5th. He will be on call over the weekend which will work out nicely if we have to go that route. Page is still in the perfect position & Dr. Linnerson says she's currently between 7-7.5lbs. If she goes to my due date, he predicts, she will be between 8-8.5lbs. Looks like we'll be having one healthy baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment