Thursday, July 7, 2011

36 Week Appointment

I had my 36 week appointment yesterday with Dr. Linnerson. My vitals & urine are normal and Page's heart beat was a strong 170bpm. My swelling is doing much better, thanks to my tennis shoes, but I now have pregnancy induced carpal tunnel. Too weird! I have started the first stage of labor, I am 1cm dilated & 50% effaced! This does not predict when Miss Page will arrive as everyone is different in the rate they progress. It does tell us we are heading in the right direction. Looking forward to next week's update!

I had a shower at work today. Page got lots of great gifts. I am very thankful to work with such great people! Cole is busy working on Page's room & I am trying to figure out what all we need to buy before Page arrives. Lots of excitement around here!

No comments:

Post a Comment