Sunday, June 26, 2011

My Baby Shower

Yesterday was my baby shower. It was lots of fun! I feel so blessed to have such wonderful family & friends.

Jenna did a great job planning the shower & my mom was lots of help!
The cake...so cute & really good!


We had the shower at our new house. We have an extra room that was prefect for the festivities. It was decorated so nicely!

Oh course, we played a few games...

My friend Kristen won this game. She cheated & measured me with her arms when she hugged me :) Smart girl!

We received so many wonderful gifts. Page is one lucky girl!

I had to include a picture of Patch. As always, he was in the middle of everything :) Luckily, he behaved himself.


It was a wonderful shower! Thank you to everyone for making it so special!!

No comments:

Post a Comment