Monday, June 6, 2011

32 Week Appointment

I had my 32 week OB appointment today with Dr. Hartzfeld. Everything looks good (vitals, urine, measurements, etc). Page's heartbeat went from 120bpm to 150bpm as the doctor listened. She said they like to see the fluctuation as is shows a response to stimuli. Page's head is down & she is perfectly positioned. It was pretty neat to listen to the doctor explain where each part of her body is located. No big surprises though...I do feel this girl move :) I just hope she decides to stay in this position. The next OB appointment will be in 2 weeks with Dr. Linnerson. It has been a while since I've seen him.

Page continues to grow. She is just under 4 lbs & almost 17 inches long. Hard to imagine all that is going on inside! There will be lots of growth within the next few weeks. I hope my body responds well to all the change ;)

In other news, we will be taking professional maternity photos June 18th. My friend Kari will be taking the photos. We worked together at PCH before she had her little girl 2 years ago. Since leaving the hosptial, she started a photography company. She does amazing work. I'm really excited to see how the pictures turn out!

No comments:

Post a Comment