Saturday, August 22, 2009

This Week's Happenings

The first part of the week was a bit stressful. A friend is in a difficult place right now, so Cole & I spent lots of time trying to help her get things back on track. We are hoping she will get things worked out soon.

Cole & I went to Pita Jungle for dinner on Thursday night. I was craving Hummus & Tabuli! We had the best laugh at Pita Jungle. Our waitress was ass backwards! She brought me a Diet Pepsi when we were done eating, asked us if we were ready for the check when she brought the Pepsi, brought two small to go boxes for a ton of food, brought a large to go box for the small bit left over, asked Cole if he wanted another beer after we paid our bill, asked me if I wanted my Pepsi to go & didn't even use the full Pepsi I already had. We couldn't help but laugh. It was quit comical & made our night!

Cole & I are enjoying our Saturday! Wildflower for breakfast, house hunting, lunch at the Olive Garden, & saw the movie Julie & Julia. We went house hunting in Chandler. There are two neighborhoods in Fulton Ranch that we really love with two floor plans that are perfect for us. The next step will be figuring out if we can move in this market. I liked Julie & Julia. It was cute & funny! Cole wasn't as excited about it & thought it was a little long.

Tomorrow, Cole will be working. I wanted to go to Slide Rock State Park tomorrow, but there is rain in the forecast. I'll have to go another weekend! I will be meeting my friend Marsie for coffee & pedicures. Not a bad alternative :)

No comments:

Post a Comment