Sunday, August 16, 2009

An Eventful Week

I was very busy this week! Monday evening, I went to dinner with the CF team at the biltmore. We are improving our CF center & our coach was in town. We ate at Sam's Cafe. The food was good & it was nice to spend some time with everyone outside of work.

Tuesday was Sommer's 15th Birthday. Happy Birthday Sommer! For her birthday, I took her to the Joanas Brothers concert. The music was good & we had fun together. I could have done without all of the little girl's screaming :)

Sommer & me at the Concert...

Wednesday I had a dermatology appointment after work. I had a weird rash on my chest & was able to get a topical cream. It's helping already!

Thursday was my mom's birthday! Happy Birthday Mom! Thursday evening, I had some lab work done because I have been bruising easily. I will get the results sometime this week. I also got my hair cut & colored. I now have long side bangs!

Friday was Kyle's Birthday. Happy Birthday Kyle!

Janelle, DJ, & Melissa are in town this weekend. Melissa brought her boyfriend Zeke with her. He's a really nice guy! Friday night we had a pool party to celebrate my Mom & Sommer's birthdays. We all had a lot of fun!

Saturday, Cole & I drove around the valley checking out locations we may want to buy a house. We love our condo, but are ready for a house again. Not sure when this will happen, but we like the Desrt Ridge & Ahwatukee areas. Saturday night we met my family at Dos Gringos for some Mexican food. The food was good & we enjoyed each others company!

We will be heading over to my parents house this afternoon for some more poolside fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment