Saturday, September 6, 2014

36 Weeks!

 
Wednesday marked an important milestone, I reached 36 weeks! Being pregnant with twins, I have worried about them coming early the entire pregnancy. It is such a relief knowing they have developed to a point where it is safe to deliver! I am also thankful that I am still working!! Both babies continue to do great, getting perfect scores on their weekly BPP ultrasounds. This next week we will do the full growth scan. I'm looking forward to learning how big they have gotten this month! I am doing pretty good. I am definitely getting more uncomfortable, especially at night. My bad hip also started hurting when my pelvis started to open two weeks ago. I can't really complain though, I am just so thankful for each day these babies get to grow! Now that I am getting quite large, my belly draws a lot of attention. Strangers regularly ask when I'm due or touch my stomach. As do the people I know! It's an interesting experience to say the least. Both babies are head down so we are planning for a good old vaginal birth whenever these babies decide to come! Dr Linnerson said he doesn't want me going past my due date but won't induce until 39 weeks as long as we are all healthy. Praying for a safe delivery and healthy babies!

No comments:

Post a Comment