Sunday, June 30, 2013

Random June Pictures

I just love this girl! The random pics each month are some of my favorites because they really show Page's vibrant personality. For your viewing pleasure...


Page LOVES her necklaces!!!


Hanging out in her new stroller...


Miss personality ;)


Watching daddy do yard work. She just melts my heart <3 p="">

So thankful that my mom is able to watch Page for us, such a special bond they share! Notice Page is in her "bug" costume ;)


What's a meal out, without toys?!


Loving her library books :)


Had to have this "bug" that came with a matching purse when we visited Butterfly Wonderland!


Pretty Page :)


Just a little swimming in the bath tub!


"Sniffing" the flowers ;)


Loving on the baby ;) Page is such a sweet girl and is always having her toys hug each other! Makes me think we're doing something right.

 
Thankful to have these blog posts to look back on. So many beautiful memories!!

No comments:

Post a Comment