Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's Day

I had a great Mother's Day! We took Page to the park to play this morning, went to church with my family, brunch at T.C. Eggington's, and had dinner with Cole's family. I couldn't have asked for a better day. Being a mom is such a difficult, yet amazing experience. I love being Page's mom and thank God daily for blessing me with her. I am also very thankful for my mom. She is an amazing woman and has thought me so much! Don't know what I would do without her. I am especially thankful that she watches Page for us when we go to work. We couldn't ask for a better "ma" for Page. A couple pics from the day...

The Mother's Day gift Page made for me in her art class...
She was so excited for me to see it!
My beautiful picture frame :)
My sweet girl...Love her!!
Me & my girl at church
 
Happy Mother's Day to all the wonderful mamas!

No comments:

Post a Comment