Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter!

We had a wonderful Easter! We went to church this morning for my favorite service of the year. We sat outside with my family, Father Joe did the service, and my wild child sat on my lap like an angle ;) I couldn't have asked for anything more! So thankful for the promise of everlasting life, can't imagine living a life without that hope! We spent the afternoon with Cole's family and Page was showered with love from family near and far! Thank you for all the very thoughtful gifts! Page is one lucky girl :)

A few Easter pics...
 Our little sweet pea :)
 Page and mama at church
Our little family!

 The Easter bunny made a stop at our house this morning!!
 I think she likes it ;)
 Our little Easter bunny :) We all took turns being the Easter bunny today!
 Sidewalk Chalk!
 Musical fun :)
Time to head back outside...

Happy Easter!!

No comments:

Post a Comment