Saturday, October 29, 2011

3 Months Already!

Miss Page is 3 months old already! This little lady loves to smile, make raspberries, mimic, & interact. She is a social butterfly :) Page loves lights...her mobile, toys, & even the television. I foresee TV restrictions in her future! She can grasp her rattle & enjoys shaking it around. I think she might be left handed. She is very strong & does well with holding her head, but refuses to lift it during tummy time. She will however roll from her tummy to her back if I move her arms up above her head.


In other news, we made it through our first week with mommy back at work. It was a big adjustment for all of us, but went really well. Page still doesn't like the bottle, but has been drinking from it all week! I am so thankful for my flexible schedule. I was able to see most of my patients in the mornings & work from home in the afternoons. It made all the difference :)

No comments:

Post a Comment