Sunday, August 7, 2011

Page Nicole Hickman is Here!

My water broke around 9:45pm on Thursday, July 28th. I did not go into labor on my own, so I was induced around 2am. Contractions started a couple hours later & I received an epidural around 10am. I went from 5 to 10 cm within a couple hours & then pushed for about 2 hours. Cole & my mom were with me throughout labor. Not sure I could have done it without them or the epidural. Dr. Damore was on-call for Dr. Linnerson & the staff at Banner Desert were wonderful. Page Nicole Hickman was born Friday, July 29th at 4:39pm. She weighed 7lbs 3oz & was 20 inches long. She swallowed some amniotic fluid on the way out, but within 5 minutes she was doing great. It was an amazing experience & we feel so blessed to have this healthy baby girl! A few pictures from our hospital stay...



Shortly after delivery...

So alert...

What a pretty little girl...

All clean & bundled up...

Ready to go home. Look at all that dark hair!


We spent 2 days in the hospital for monitoring. Page had a low level of jaundice so we were sent home with a bili-blanket. We are enjoying every minute with our baby girl!

1 comment:

  1. Russ and Beth are so blessed to be a part of this little angels life.

    Thank you guys!!

    ReplyDelete