Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!

Cole & I have been home together enjoying a three day weekend. With our schedules being a bit different, having three days off together is a special treat. We haven't done anything too exciting this weekend, just worked on some projects around the house & enjoyed each others company. Today we started the morning at Starbucks & went to church with my family. I look forward to the Easter service each year because we get to be outside, enjoying the beautiful weather. As always, it was a wonderful service. After church, we hosted an Easter lunch. Both families joined us & we had a great afternoon.

Cole & I in front of the tent at church...

Back to work tomorrow. I'm sad to see the long weekend already coming to an end. I better enjoy the rest of my Easter Sunday. Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment