Saturday, December 26, 2009

Merry Christmas!

December 23rd would have been my Dad's 64th birthday. My family came over for dinner to remember all of the wonderful times! I can't believe my Dad has been gone for almost 8 years. It feels like only yesterday. I love the traditions we have created to celebrate his memory.

Cole & I both worked Christmas Eve. After work, we went to church with Grandma Case & then headed over to Grandma & Grandpa Hickman's to celebrate Christmas with Cole's family. We had a wonderful meal, opened gifts, & enjoyed each other's company. We spent Christmas Day with my family. We met at my parent's house at 11am for breakfast & gifts. At 3pm, we went to Grandma Lu's & Pa Tony's for Christmas dinner & more gifts. We had a wonderful Christmas together!

A few pictures from Christmas Day...
Cole & me
Sommer wii snowboarding
My Sisters (Sommer, Jenna, & me)

No comments:

Post a Comment