Sunday, September 13, 2009

This week

Tuesday evening I went to my friend Megan's house to meet baby Rory. Rory was born on Thursday, September 3rd. Mom & baby are doing great! Rory is such a beautiful baby. I just love her!

Wednesday I meet some Child Life friends at Oregano's in Phoenix for dinner. An old co-worker, Lisa Albert, was in town. It was great to see Lisa. It has been way to long. We had a great dinner & were able to catch up.

I had to work Saturday, but was able to enjoy the evening. After work, we went to Marsie's house for a wine tasting party. Everyone brings two bottles of the same wine & a food that goes with the wine. We had a great time! After the party, we picked Sommer up for a sleep over.

This afternoon I took Sommer & my mom to see the model home of our new house & to check out our lot. No pictures to share as they have not broke ground yet. My mom & Sommer really liked the model. The trip to Gilbert wouldn't have been complete without seeing Britt & Makayla! They met us at the model home & then Britt showed my mom & Sommer her house.

This evening Cole went on a bike ride in honor of an old friend who recently died from cancer. I met Cole & the group at Four Peaks in Tempe for dinner. We had a very tasty Ruben. Mmm

No comments:

Post a Comment