Saturday, April 18, 2009

Allergies!

This week my allergies seem to have taken over. It's funny how one can develop allergies...I never had them growing up. Over the last month, I have experienced typical allergy symptoms, but this week the drainage moved to my chest & I now have bronchitis. I saw my PCP on Thursday & I am now taking antibiotics & prednisone. On Friday, I saw an allergist. Apparently, to get allergy testing I need to be off antihistamines for 5 days. Who knew? I am scheduled for testing next Thursday. I am dreding the next 5 days, but hopful the allergy test will help me to get my allergies permanently undercontrol :) Last night was a rough night, but I am determined to not let my allergies control my life. Cole & I went to the Scottsdale Culinary Festival today. As many of you know, I love festivals! I am a huge food fan. The weather was perfect & as anticipated the food was delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment